zines are better in your hands. and who doesn’t love getting mail?
for physical copies, shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
LUNAR NEW YEAR 2018
YUM CHA ZINE #3 - FEBRUARY 17, 2018
A new zine for the new year!
• New tunes for you to not sleep on
• Skincare tips cause we know what we're doing, I promise
• The debut of Yum Cha Comix by Brooke
• An interview with our vintage fashion crush MC Saunders
• An interview with Patricia Nygaard, owner and creative director of our favorite online vintage fashion shop Maganda Pa
• An activity page, because Yum Cha Zine is like highlights for adults
• Dan Yen's recipe for scallion pancakes
YUM CHA ZINE #2 - OCTOBER 26. 2017
A halloween zine!
• Fall tunes for ya
• Can I wear that cheongsam or nah? Some advice on cultural appropriation.
• Last minute halloween costume ideas
• An interview with Richmond-based painter Kevin Sabo
• An interview with Richmond-based artist Sam Kardos
• What to do in NoVA
• A recipe for Laura's mom's famous pecan tassies
YUM CHA ZINE #1 - JULY 8, 2017
Our very first zine!
• How to yum cha: what you gotta order at dim sum
• A summer playlist
• Lala's guide to essential reads from Asian authors
• What's in and out, as far as we're concerned
• Advice from ya gurls
• An interview with photographer, designer, and all around rad artist Sinjun Strom
• Brooke's guide to Baltimore
• Summer calls for summer rolls: get the recipe